vendredi 21 mars 2014

Said Saleh 's daughter : My father's wife is being exploited and prevent me from visiting him in spite of his Alzheimer's disease

Hend said the daughter of renowned artist Saeed Saleh said that her stepmother prevent them from entering the home in which my father , who lives since he married her in 2008 , suffers from hypertension and heart condition and then evolved to infection with Alzheimer's disease .
 
She said India during a telephone call to the " last day " , " Wednesday, saying : My mother separated from Saeed Saleh since 1999, and the wife of my father , unfortunately, exploited and expel me when I go there I am , and most of the artists almost as well as members of his family so that his mobile phone was closed ."
 
It continued: " My father's wife exploit the health status of the parents , which does not need a new home he has the apartment belongs to him in Alexandria , which does not have money in the bank , but he needs to help the spirits that are treated first in the hospital because the last known information about his health condition was since 2011, with the continuation of his poor but his wife was not cooperating in it, and I demand to be examined health and treatment . "


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons تعريب : ق,ب,م