lundi 27 janvier 2014

Media Mohamed Chaib denies rumor of his marriage Lamita Franjieh


He denied media Mohammed Chaib news of its association with the Lebanese singer Lamita Franjieh, and has to lie to the news, saying: whatever the topic because I had a meeting with the artist Lamita Franjieh which aspects of her every respect, then you've allowed my son the Prince of the presence of my wife's media Manal Hammad, and after the completion of the meeting we snapped a commemorative photo together, and my son Amir At impress actress Lamita Franjieh, who said she loves children and hopes to meet with Said luck to form a beautiful family.
Chaib said: I've been surprised by many of the communications media ask me about my marriage from Lamita Franjieh, and then shocked with my life and decided to send the news of denial of respect for my family and respect for the star Lamita Franjieh.
Chaib appeal and face each media, saying:'' Media is the fourth power in the country and I hope to be respected this power in order to power the first respect and thank you''.
It is noteworthy that some sites had published pictures gathered Chaib and his son Emir artist Lamita Franjieh, and rumors began occupies first centers across sites of electronic Some of them wrote'' marriage Lamita Franjieh of media Jordanian'' and some of them wrote'' son Lamita Franjieh Jordanian origin,'' and some of them wrote'' marriage secret Lamita Franjieh result in a child''.



0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons تعريب : ق,ب,م